- Budget Constrained Auctions with Heterogeneous Items by Sayan Bhattacharya (Duke), Gagan Goel (Georgia Tech), Sreenivas Gollapudi (Microsoft Research) and Kamesh Munagala (Duke).
- Improved Algorithms for Computing Fisher’s Market Clearing Prices by James B. Orlin (MIT)
- On the searchability of small-world networks with arbitrary underlying structure by Pierre Fraigniaud (CNRS and Univ. Paris Diderot) and George Giakkoupis (Univ. Paris Diderot)
- Bayesian Algorithmic Mechanism Design by Jason D. Hartline (Northwestern University) and Brendan Lucier (University of Toronto)
- Multi-parameter mechanism design and sequential posted pricing by Shuchi Chawla (University of Wisconsin-Madison), Jason Hartline (Northwestern University), David Malec (University of Wisconsin-Madison) and Balasubramanian Sivan (University of Wisconsin-Madison)