This year, EC will feature three workshops. All of them are inviting contributed papers. I hope you will consider submitting some of your work to one of these!
- The Tenth Ad Auction Workshop (here is the call for papers)
- Date: June 8, 2014, 8:30-15:30
- Submission deadline: April 22, 2014, (23:59 Hawaii time)
- Organizing Committee: email@example.com
Itai Ashlagi (MIT Sloan)Patrick Jordan (Microsoft)De Liu (University of Kentucky)Renato Paes Leme (Google)Chris Wilkens (Yahoo)
- Keynote speakers: Hal Varian (Google) and Paul Milgrom (Stanford).
- The Fourth Workshop on Social Computing and User-Generated Content (here is the call for papers)
- Dates: June 8-9, 2014, 14:00-15:30 on June 8 and 8:30-12:30 on June 9.
- Submission deadline: April 25, 2014
- Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yan Chen (University of Michigan)
Yiling Chen (Harvard University)
Arpita Ghosh (Cornell University)
Ashish Goel (Stanford University)
Alex Slivkins (Microsoft Research)
- The Second Workshop on Crowdsourcing and Online Behavioral Experiments (here is the call for papers)
- Date: June 8, 2014, 16:00-18:00
- Submission deadline: April 30, 2014
- Organizing Committee:
Siddharth Suri (Microsoft Research NYC)
Winter A. Mason (Facebook)
Daniel G. Goldstein (Microsoft Research NYC & London Business School)