- The Second-Belief Mechanismby Jing Chen and Silvio Micali
- The Complexity of the Homotopy Method, Equilibrium Selection, and Lemke Howson Solutions by Paul W. Goldberg, Christos H. Papadimitriou and Rahul Savani. (talk video)
- Limitations of Randomized Mechanisms for Combinatorial Auctions by Shaddin Dughmi and Jan Vondrak.
- How Bad is Forming Your Own Opinion? by David Bindel and Jon Kleinberg and Sigal Oren.
- A Unified Continuous Greedy Algorithm for Submodular Maximization by Moran Feldman and Joseph (Seffi) Naor and Roy Schwartz.
- Bayesian Combinatorial Auctions: Expanding Single Buyer Mechanisms to Many Buyers by Saeed Alaei.
- Extreme-Value Theorems for Optimal Multidimensional Pricing by Yang Cai and Constantinos Daskalakis. (talk video)
- Welfare and Profit Maximization with Production Costs by Avrim Blum and Anupam Gupta and Yishay Mansour and Ankit Sharma. (talk video)
- Efficient computation of approximate pure Nash equilibria in congestion games by Ioannis Caragiannis and Angelo Fanelli and Nick Gravin and Alexander Skopalik.
- An algebraic proof of a robust social choice impossibility theorem by Dvir Falik and Ehud Friedgut
FOCS 2011 Accepted Papers
July 11, 2011 by Noam Nisan