AI magazine published an issue devoted to “Algorithmic Game Theory and Artificial Intelligence”. It contains the following list of articles:
- Algorithmic Game Theory and Artificial Intelligence (editorial) by Edith Elkind and Kevin Leyton-Brown.
- The State of Solving Large Incomplete-Information Games, and Application to Poker by Tuomas Sandholm
- Computational Pool: A New Challenge for Game Theory Pragmatics by Christopher Archibald, Alon Altman, Michael Greenspan, and Yoav Shoham
- Designing Markets for Prediction by Yiling Chen, David M. Pennock
- AI’s War on Manipulation: Are We Winning? by Piotr Faliszewski, and Ariel D. Procaccia
- Using Mechanism Design to Prevent False-Name Manipulationsby Vincent Conitzer, and Makoto Yokoo
- Dynamic Incentive Mechanisms by David C. Parkes, Ruggiero Cavallo, Florin Constantin, and Satinder Singh
The articles are restricted to subscribers, and the links above point to openly accessible copies, where available.
[ht: thanks to Ariel Procaccia for the pointer as well as for the links.]