- The Complexity of Rationalizing Network Formation by Shankar Kalyanaraman and Christopher Umans.
- Convergence of Local Dynamics to Balanced Outcomes in Exchange Networks by Yossi Azar, Benjamin Birnbaum, L. Elisa Celis, Nikhil R. Devanur and Yuval Peres.
- On the Power of Randomization in Algorithmic Mechanism Design by Shahar Dobzinski and Shaddin Dughmi. (A link to the paper and some discussion in this blog post.)
- On Allocating Goods to Maximize Fairness by Deeparnab Chakrabarty, Julia Chuzhoy and Sanjeev Khanna.
- Reducibility Among Fractional Stability Problems by Shiva Kintali, Laura Poplawski, Rajmohan Rajaraman, Ravi Sundaram and Shang-Hua Teng. (A link to the paper and some discussion in this blog post.)
- Online Stochastic Matching: Beating 1-1/e by Jon Feldman, Aranyak Mehta, Vahab Mirrokni and S. Muthukrishnan. (A link to the paper hides in this related blog post.)
- Settling the Complexity of Arrow-Debreu Equilibria in Markets with Additively Separable Utilities by Xi Chen, Decheng Dai, Ye Du and Shang-Hua Teng. (A link to the paper and some discussion in this blog post.)
- Convergence to Equilibrium in Local Interaction Games byAndrea Montanari and Amin Saberi.
- Dynamic and Non-Uniform Pricing Strategies for Revenue Maximization byTanmoy Chakraborty, Zhiyi Huang and Sanjeev Khanna.
- Approximability of Combinatorial Problems with Multi-agent Submodular Cost Functions by Gagan Goel, Chinmay Karande, Pushkar Tripathi and Lei Wang.
FOCS 2009 accepted papers
July 2, 2009 by algorithmicgametheory