A few interesting pieces that I recently came by:
- A new economic paper on open source byMichael Schwarz and Yuri Takhteyev (via Al Roth’s blog).
- A compendium of PPAD-complete problems from Shiva Kintali.
- Some interesting thoughts on graduate school from Noah Snyder.
- The WAA09 workshop on ad auctions (via Muthu’s blog) — deadline is May 22nd.
- A new paper on “feedback loops of attention in peer production” by Fang Wu, Dennis M. Wilkinson, and Bernardo Huberman added to the many social network papers by Huberman on the arXiv.
- Electronic voting workshop in Israel.